Proper Mop Care
With proper mop care and correct use, the professional wet mops LABICO can be used for bigger periodand have better results.
Below you will find some tips that will help to their maintenance:
• Break-in the new wet mops, in hot water with mild detergent solution for at least 20 minutes.
• Avoid scrubbing with the top portion of mop, this tends to tear strands and shorten mop life.
• Avoid strong cleaning solutions (bleach, caustics etc.)
• When mopping rough surfaces, mop towards direction with least abrasion, if possible use only one particular mop for this kind of surface.
• Rinse and wring out thoroughly after use.
• Store mops, hanging down in a warm, dry, well air-circulated area.
• Replace worn out mops. Loose strands, reduce mops ability to perform.
If a mop is only 75% of its original weight, it will take 1/3 additional time to get the job done.